This semi-detached late Georgian House sits within a secluded garden off a narrow lane in Sunday’s Well on the north side of Cork city. Built circa 1815, the house had gone through a series of interventions down through the years which had incrementally eroded its rich character of the house. Meticulous research into period details was undertaken to inform the restoration process. Six over six sliding sash windows and limestone cills were reinstated while the feature landing window was carefully restored by a master joiner. Stone floors were laid in a traditional pattern over new limecrete subfloors. Breathable insulation and traditional lime plasters were reintroduced to the house to bring thermal comfort to the residence. The project is ongoing and future interventions will involve reinstating the main entrance on the first floor and the limestone steps up to it.